Thursday, November 15, 2007

HOORAY! I'M ONE STEP CLOSER!

Well I've gotten permission to fundraise through the church. I went to the Board Meeting on Monday and gave them a speech. I've been allowed to fundraise for the next 6 months...however I think they may have misunderstood me...I will not place the order for the harp until I have all the money and one I order it, it will take 6 months to be delivered. So I'm not quite sure how all this will work.

At least I have a way to get the money now! In the three years that I've been saving money, I've only saved $3,600 and at the rate I was going with that, I'm just afraid that I wouldn't have been able to get the money before my 50s...

More ideas to fundraise...
  • Concert(s) at the church / Take a love offering
  • Silent Auction
  • Ice Cream Sundae Bar
  • Butter Braids
  • Craft Fairs
  • etc...
Tell me if you have any ideas that would work!!

Well that's all for now! I'll update later on money, more plans to fundraise, and concert/auction/whatever dates!

Thanks!
-Hannah =]

No comments: